At North River Wealth Advisors, We Believe...
- We meet our objectives only when our clients meet theirs. We structure your investment portfolio to maximize the probability of meeting your goals.
- Every client is unique, which requires investment solutions to be flexible and custom.
- Investing is a long-term game. Short-term or tactical investment decisions typically do not add value.
- Low-fee, index-oriented solutions maximize returns over the long-term after fees.
Designed With You in Mind
As a firm, we offer the following services to individuals, families, business owners and institutions.
Portfolio Design and Construction
- Risk profile assessment
- Return objective
- Strategic asset class weights
- Fund/strategy selection
- Portfolio optimization
Discretionary Investment Management
- Strategic rebalancing
- Cash flow management
- Risk oversight
- Tax management
- Income generation and distribution
- Retirement planning
- Goal-based investing
- Personal balance sheet
- Social Security strategies
- Minimum required distributions
Reporting and Client Portal
- Robust client app and web portal
- Holistic view of total wealth
- Portfolio performance and attributes
- Progress toward goals
What To Expect
From Our Investment Process:
Get To Know You
We begin by gaining a thorough understanding of your goals, needs, preferences, beliefs and personal situation.
Structure Initial Solution
Next, we will gather your current financial information and build a strategic plan that aligns investments with goals and risk tolerance.
Review and Adjust
Then, we will present the full investment plan along with details surrounding progress toward objectives, portfolio construction, projections, hurdles and fees.
We will then onboard assets to our platform and execute your investment plan.
Monitor and Revisit
Over time, we will consistently monitor your portfolio and adjust as necessary for changing markets and liquidity needs. We continue to track and present progress toward your goals and revisit your plan annually.
We are a fee-only investment advisor which means we do not charge commissions and only charge for the assets that we manage on behalf of our clients. Our fee schedule is listed in the table below. For those interested, we are also able to provide financial planning only services. These fees are negotiated based on time commitment and complexity.
|Assets Under Management (AUM)||Fee|
Less Than $1,000,000